- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- person: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- person: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- person: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- person: well, are they at least free? like how people can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- person: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- person: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
The comments on reddit about this..
"I just hope she’s next, really."
“This is ridiculous. If these women were ugly, they wouldn’t be famous. They earn a paycheck based on their sexual appeal. Here are the options, you can just be a regular nobody and no one will care about you, or you can be famous and people will want to see your tits.”
“she’s probably angry she’s not the center of attention on the minds (and hands) of the people on Internet.”
Does it bother anyone else that there are parts of your life you don’t remember? You have done and said things that you don’t even know about anymore. That means you don’t even have the right perception of yourself because you don’t even fully know who you are. However, something that you’ve forgotten about could be a prominent memory in somebody else’s mind. It trips me out.
- High-School Teachers: You need to be professional when you go to college. High-School dress-code reflect what COLLEGE classes expect you to wear.
- Actual College Student: I know this class is at 5:00 pm, but I'm wearing pajama pants and a tank top.
- Actual College Professor: lol same.